Close all other programs (it's recommended) before installing
Nihuo Web Log Analyzer and make sure that you install it logged in
as Administrator or a member of the Administrators group if you are
installing it on a Windows NT/2000/XP system.
- Run Nihuo Web Log Analyze setup execution
- Read the instructions in the Welcome
window, then click the "Next" button.
- Read Nihuo Web Log Analyzer's License
Agreement. If you agree with it, please click the "Yes"
If you do not agree with the terms of the license you must remove
Nihuo Web Log Analyzer files from your storage devices and cease to
use the product.
- If necessary, choose a destination on your
hard disk using the "Browse..." button. Otherwise, click the "Next"
button to confirm the default selection.
- Click the "Next" button in the Ready To
Install window and wait for the installation to complete, then
click the "Close" button in the Finished window to end the
- Restarting the computer after the
installation is complete (it's recommended).